ZEISS Surface Finish and Geometry Equipment
Surface Finish and Contour Equipment
- Entry level skid system
- Very affordable
- Discrete control over stroke length and cutoff unlike others in this class
SURFCOM TOUCH 50
- Entry level skidless system
- Best in its class
- Touchscreen control unit with integrated printer
- Evaluate all roughness values as per the standards: Ra, Rz, Rt, Rsm, etc.
- All waviness parameters
- Various filters, profile
- One system, every possibility: surface, contour or both?
- Future-proof modular system, can be upgraded on site
- Considerably faster, less maintenance and fewer vibrations than standard system designs thanks to the patented non-contact linear drive in the X axis
- Topography measurements up to seven times faster than systems with a spindle drive
- Can be used with numerous sensors: surface, contour, hybrid or white light sensors
- Many drive lengths and height
- Affordable Entry Level Roundness machine
- A highly-compact form tester
- Lightweight and Moveable
- Can be used with a PC or Touchscreen Tablet
- Bluetooth Connection
ROUNDCOM 31& 41
- Roundness for larger parts.
- Manual tilt and Center
- Highly Accurate
- The 41 model offers the added feature of Cylindricity
- Greatest accuracy in its class
- Highly-accurate, wear-free rotary table on air bearings. Accuracy: 20 nanometers
- Auto Tilt and Center with a large deflection range.
- Pre-centering is not necessary for serial measurements
- Many different models and features